Pottsville General Practice (AGPAL Accredited)
Health One Pottsville,
10 B Elizabeth Street,
Pottsville NSW 2489
On site parking, undercover drop off zone outside front entrance , wheelchair access.
Monday – Friday 830am – 500pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Sunday / Public Holidays Closed
Please Phone 6676 1744 for an appointment
The 2017 Flu Vaccination will commence from Mid April
Dr Julian Chin
Dr Lewis Rassaby
Dr Ahmed Elmenofy
Dr Zoe Adam FRACGP
Dr Emma Coldwell
Administration: Roslyn , Karen , Margaret, Lisa and Nicholas.
Practice Nurse Bianca FOSTER
Practice Nurse Jayne DENNIS
Consultation lasting less than 20 mins $65 ( $27.95 Gap )
Consultation lasting at least 20 mins $100 ( $28.30 Gap )
Concession Card holders bulk billed
Children under 16 years bulk billed
In order to bulk billed, you need to show us a valid Medicare card and concession card. Otherwise consultation fees as above apply.
Medicals, driver licence and fitness reports are privately billed at the time of consultation.
We are a Private billing practice. Patients not eligible to be bulk billed will be required to pay a fee.
Payment can be made using our EFTPOS with immediate transfer of your Medicare rebate into your account.
Are essential to see a Doctor. Walk-ins may require some waiting.
Please ring 6676 1744 and specify the Doctor you wish to see. Every effort will be made for you to see the doctor of your choice.
New patients are welcome. To avoid increased waiting room times please arrive early to complete paperwork.
Please see if longer appointments are available at the time of your booking if you need to discuss multiple problems.
Emergencies will be triaged and dealt with appropriately. All efforts will be made to accommodate your request, but there may be times when this is not possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Please remember to notify us if you cannot attend your appointment as a courtesy to others who are on the waiting list.
Palm Beach Clinic 07 5532 8666
Tweed Heads Hospital on (07) 55361133.
Non urgent home visits are available for regular patients whose condition prevents them from attending the surgery within a 3km radius with prior arrangements.
All patient information and medical records are strictly confidential. Unused and old personal health information is shredded and incinerated. Our receptionists are not permitted to discuss or disclose your results over the phone.
We value your feedback. Please contact the front desk with any suggestions or if you are unhappy with our service.
Are no substitute for a face to face consultation with the doctor. We suggest always making an appointment to see the doctor to discuss any aspect of your health care. Staff will only interrupt a consultation if the problem is urgent.
The Practice will notify you of any significant test result.
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Health assessments and Coordinated Veterans Care Program
- Access to allied health services on the Medicare Benefits Schedule for those with asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, chronic musculoskeletal conditions and stroke.
- Free Community Health Services such as Wound Care, Dietician, Physiotherapy, Diabetic Educator, Social Worker
- Help understanding your medicines with an in-home Pharmacist referral
- Spirometry to assess your asthma
- Shared Hospital Ante-natal care for your pregnancy
- Vaccination: children
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removing skin cancers
- Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and warts
- Preventive Medicine GP and Community Health Clinics
- Reminder system. Please advise us if you do not wish to be enrolled.