Pottsville General Practice
Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) Accredited
Please Phone 6676 1744 for an appointment
The 2017 Flu Vaccination will commence Mid April
10 B Elizabeth Street,
Pottsville NSW 2489
Dr Julian Chin
Dr Lewis Rassaby
Dr Ahmed Elmenofy
Dr Zoe Adam FRACGP
Dr Emma Coldwell
Senior Health Support Services Team: Roslyn , Karen , Margaret, Lisa and Nicholas.
Bianca FOSTER Practice Nurse
Jayne DENNIS Practice Nurse
Monday – Friday 800am – 530pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
Sunday / Public Holidays Closed
Palm Beach Clinic 07 5532 8666
Tweed Heads Hospital on (07) 55361133.
Consultation lasting less than 20 mins $65 ( $27.95 Gap )
Consultation lasting at least 20 mins $100 ( $28.30 Gap )
Concession Card holders bulk billed
Children under 16 years bulk billed
We are a mixed billing practice.
Payment at the time of consultation is required. Payment can be made by EFTPOS.
In order to bulk billed, you need to show us a valid Medicare card and concession card. Otherwise consultation fees as above apply.
Are essential to see a Doctor and to obtain repeat prescriptions, sick notes and Specialist Referrals.
Please ring 6676 1744 and specify the Doctor you wish to see. Every effort will be made for you to see the doctor of your choice.
New patients are welcome. To avoid increased waiting room times please arrive early to complete paperwork.
Please see if extended appointments are available at the time of your booking if you need to discuss multiple problems.
Urgent medical problems will be triaged and dealt with appropriately. All efforts will be made to accommodate your request, but there may be times when this is not possible. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Please remember to notify us if you cannot attend your appointment as a courtesy to others who are on the waiting list.
On site parking, undercover drop off zone outside front entrance , wheelchair access.
Non urgent home visits are available for the elderly who are unable to attend on account of chronic mobility problems within a 3km radius with prior arrangements.
All patient information and medical records are strictly confidential. Unused and old personal health information is shredded and incinerated. Our receptionists are not permitted to discuss or disclose your results over the phone.
We value your opinion. Please contact front desk with any suggestions.
Are no substitute for a face to face consultation with the doctor. We suggest always making an appointment to see the doctor to discuss any aspect of your health care.
- Skin Cancer Surgery
- Health assessments and Coordinated Veterans Care Program
- Access to allied health services on the Medicare Benefits Schedule for those with asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes mellitus, chronic musculoskeletal conditions and stroke.
- Free Community Health Services such as Wound Care, Dietician, Physiotherapy, Diabetic Educator, Social Worker
- Help understanding your medicines with an in-home Pharmacist referral
- Spirometry to assess your asthma
- Shared Hospital Ante-natal care for your pregnancy
- Vaccination: children
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removing skin cancers
- Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and warts
- Preventive Medicine GP and Community Health Clinics
- Reminder system. Please advise us if you do not wish to be enrolled.
Medicals, driver licence and fitness reports are privately billed at the time of consultation.