Bunnerong Road Medical Centre
520 Bunnerong Road
Matraville NSW 2036
Telephone: 9311 1603
Facsimile: 9311 4026
Monday – Friday 8.30am -1.00pm 3.00pm -6.00pm
Tuesday pm CLOSED
Thursday am CLOSED
Saturday 9.00am -1.00pm ONLY Appointments preferred
Sunday 9.00am -12.00pm ONLY Appointments Only
After Hours For after hours problems phone 8724 6300 and a doctor will visit you at home.
Dr V K KHURANA
MB BS, MD. Skin Diseases
Dr Shamima A Jahan
MB BS. FRACGP
Dip in Paediatrics,
Our friendly reception staff are available to help in any way.
Our surgery is located opposite the Catholic church in Matraville. Parking is available behind the surgery in the council carpark.
Your medical record is a confidential document and it is the policy of this practice to maintain security of personal health information at all times. If you have a problem we would like to hear about it. Please feel free to talk to your Doctor or receptionist. You might prefer to write to us or use our suggestion box in the surgery.
Our Surgery has wheelchair access.
Monday-Friday 8.30 am – 1.00 pm 3.00 pm – 6.00 pm
Tuesday afternoon CLOSED
Thursday morning CLOSED
Saturday 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Sunday, 9.00am – 12.00pm (by appointment only)
After hours please call 8724 6300 for home visit.
You can contact your doctor by calling during surgery hours.
- Ante-natal – shared care with Royal Hospital for women
- Blood tests and check ups
- Check ups and shared care for diabetes with Prince of Wales Hospital Diabetes Centre
- Hearing tests
- Heart check: ECG, stress test, holter monitor, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
- Liquid nitrogen freezing therapy for sunspots and warts
- Lung function: spirometry
- Minor surgery: stitching cuts, removing moles, skin cancers
- Paediatric services
- Travel medicine
- Vaccination, child immunisation
- Worker’s compensation, third party, medicolegal
- Women’s health, family planning, pregnancy tests and pap smear
We bulk-bill. Please bring your Medicare card. If you do not have a Medicare Card charges will apply for consultation.
For additional services e.g. RTA Medical, Taxi Medical, heavy vehicles Medical, Centrelink Medical, some injections will incur an extra fee.
Please ring 9311 1603 for an appointment. Patients attending without appointments will be seen at the earliest available time. Emergencies will always be seen quickly simply notify the receptionist.
Please tell our Receptionist if you require some extra time for completion of forms. e.g. RTA, etc.