We are a PFIZER and NOVAVAX vaccination provider, and are taking appointments for both existing and new patients.
If you are a New Patient, we ask that you complete an Online Registration Form PRIOR to PHONING to clinic to ensure that we have all of your details.
- Simply click on this link https://morningtonvillagemc.healthsite.io/register
- Enter your details (Please note that you do not need to complete all fields. We only require your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Number, Medicare details and Next of Kin).
- PHONE THE CLINIC on 5976 3600 (option 2) and book an appointment for both your 1st and 2nd doses
- Remember to bring a face mask with you. As a healthcare facility, it is mandatory that a mask be worn whilst you are in the clinic
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, or have a cough or runny nose or other
symptoms that could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
• if you are in isolation or quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the seven days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
Please read the vaccine factsheet on your vaccine prior to attending your appointment. You can find these at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/covid-19-vaccination-patient-resources
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: health.gov.au/preparing-for-vaccination