COVID-19 VACCINATIONS – NEW PATIENTS
We are an AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccine provider, and are taking appointments for both existing and new patients.
We currently have appointments available in October.
If you are a New Patient, we ask that you complete an Online Registration Form PRIOR to PHONING to clinic to ensure that we have all of your details.
- Simply click on this link https://morningtonvillagemc.healthsite.io/register
- Enter your details (Please note that you do not need to complete all fields. We only require your Name, Date of Birth, Address, Contact Number, Medicare details and Next of Kin).
- PHONE THE CLINIC on 5976 3600 (option 2) and book an appointment for both your 1st and 2nd doses
Checking when you can receive your COVID-19 vaccine
To find out if you are eligible to receive the vaccine now, visit health.gov.au/eligibilitychecker and answer the questions to check if you can get a COVID-19 vaccination now.
You can also find out where to get the vaccine and book an appointment. You can do this for yourself or another person.
Getting ready for your appointment
Please do not come to your vaccination appointment:
• if you are feeling unwell with fever, or have a cough or runny nose or other
symptoms that could be from COVID-19
• if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results, or have tested positive for COVID-19
• if you are a close contact of someone with COVID-19
• if you are in isolation or quarantine.
If you have had another vaccine in the seven days before your COVID-19 vaccine appointment, please let us know as we may need to reschedule your appointment.
If you cannot make it to your vaccination appointment, please contact us to arrange a new appointment.
Please read the vaccine factsheet on your vaccine prior to attending your appointment. You can find these at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/collections/covid-19-vaccination-patient-resources
You can also read this patient factsheet developed by the Australian Government Department of Health: health.gov.au/preparing-for-vaccination