Singermedical is a traditional family medicine practice which offers a broad range of services to patients across all age groups.
- The Practice:
- Has been AGPAL accredited since 2000, which means that it maintains the highest standards of practice management, skills and expertise by both doctors and staff,
- Has developed expertise in a wide range of medical, social and mental health conditions faced by our multicultural community,
- Provides in-house pathology, heart tracing, spirometry, immunisation, travel medicine, WorkCover, referrals to appropriate specialists and allied health consultants,
- Offers home calls to regular patients.
- Patients are seen by appointment, except in an emergency where they are attended to immediately.
- The Practice charges private fees, but also offers bulk billed services to:
- The unemployed, and
- Those who are in financial hardship.
- A private fee payment is processed by our staff at the end of your visit. Upon payment, a Medicare rebate can be directly remitted into your nominated bank account.
- For the convenience of its patients, the Practice offers EFTPOS facilities, and also accepts cash or cheque for the payment of fees.
Dr Ana Singer is the principal GP whose expertise embraces paediatrics, women’s health, mental health, drug and alcohol, aged and complex care.
She is a graduate of the University of NSW and has been actively involved in the University’s undergraduate student teaching program for many years. The practice is accredited by the University of NSW as a teaching practice, and mentors fifth year and final year medical students within the practice and provides them the opportunity to learn from both patients and doctors.
Heather Zhang is the practice manager. She is the helpful and friendly face of this practice.
Heather has been working in a medical environment for over 25 years. She is a trained practice manager and excellent interpersonal skills and boundless energy. She is a mentor to younger members of staff and medical students that are attached to this practice from time to time.
Martin Luu is a specialist in medical practice IT support.
Martin ensures our IT and IM systems are appropriately managed and totally secure.
It is our aim and privilege to offer all our patients individualised, comprehensive and appropriately targeted support and care.