Wakefield Plains Medical Clinic
10 War Memorial Drive
Balaklava SA 5461
Telephone: 8862 1444
Facsimile: 8862 1202
After-Hours: 8862 1400
Dr Tom LEMON MB BS, DRANZCOG, FRACGP, Dip. Rural Anaesthetics
Dr Langton NYONI MB BS, FRACGP, M.med
Dr Imran GUL MB BS, FRACGP
Our current Registrars are:
Dr Rohit SOI MB BS, EM Dip(ACEM), FEM(RCGP-UK)
Dr Hari DAVULURU MB BS, DCH, Dip EM (ACEM)
Dr Emma WANG MB BS
Mon – Fri 8.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am – 11.30am
Tues 10.30am – 1pm
Tue 9.00am – 11.30 am
Fri 9.00am – 11.30am
- Please ring 8862 1444 for all appointments
- If you need more time with the doctor please tell the receptionist when making a booking
- Same day appointments are not always possible, however urgent medical problems will always be dealt with promptly
- House calls are limited to exceptional circumstances and the township of Balaklava, or Auburn and Pt Wakefield when a doctor is in those towns.
EMERGENCIES ONLY. For accident or emergency attention outside surgery hours, please ring the Balaklava Hospital, phone 8862 1400.
You can contact your doctor by ringing during surgery hours. Tests results can also be obtained via phone in the afternoons. The reception staff will assist with your requirements.
Our friendly reception staff Di, Helen, Ingrid, Jenni and Adele are available to make bookings or help in any way.
Our nurses, Rachel and Libby assist with many of the services on offer. Helen is our practice manager.
All patient information and medical records are kept strictly confidential at all times.
If you are unhappy with the service we provide at any time, please feel free to speak to your doctor or the practice manager.
In cooperation with our local hospital, we aim to provide a comprehensive 24 hour service.
As well as routine consultations, the following services are available:
- Health check-ups and medicals for all ages
- Chronic disease management
- ECGs; cardiac checks
- Spirometry: lung function test
- Family Planning, Pap smears, Pregnancy tests; Ante-natal Care
- Vaccination: children and travel
- Minor surgery: eg suturing, removing lesions
- Liquid nitrogen ‘freezing’ therapy for sunspots and warts
- Surgery / anaesthetics
- Visiting Specialists
The current fees are on display at the reception.
Please pay at the time of consultation, either by cash, cheque or EFTPOS. Discount rates apply if paid on the day.
Pensioners, Veterans Affairs and Health Care cardholders cardholders are bulk-billed.