Win a copy of The CSIRO Low-carb Diet Easy 100
The CSIRO Low-carb Diet is proven to be highly effective in achieving sustained long-term weight loss, reducing risk factors for heart disease and improving metabolic health. Now, with book #6 of the bestselling CSIRO Low-carb Diet series, eating low-carb has never been easier or more delicious.
Here are 100 brand-new everyday recipes, featuring plenty of vegetarian options, meals for one and two, and low-carb alternatives to high-carb staples, such as bread, pizza bases and smoothies. Plus there are shopping tips, handy lists and easy-to-follow guidelines, with solid, dependable advice from Australia’s foremost nutritional scientists.
To enter, briefly share with us your favourite diet meal plan and how it helps your overall health. There’s no right or wrong answer, the winner will be selected by our competition judges based on creativity!
Conditions of Entry
- This competition is open to all individuals, except for employees and immediate family members.
- The competition will run between the dates and times specified in the main information.
- Entries may only be submitted online and must answer the question posed at a minimum.
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Your Health or nominated judges.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Entrants warrant that they have all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property to Your Health and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
- Entrants provide an express license of the intellectual property to Your Health, so that information may be used for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Your Health reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where you reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Personal information is collected and handled in a way that complies with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act. The winner/s will be notified by email approximately 24 hours after the final decision is made.