Win a copy of How to Survive a Pandemic
From tuberculosis to bird flu and HIV to coronavirus, these infectious diseases share a common origin story: human interaction with animals. So what — if anything — can we do to stop them and their fatal march into our countries, our homes, and our bodies?
In How to Survive a Pandemic, Dr. Michael Greger, physician and internationally-recognised expert on public health issues, delves into the origins of some of the deadliest pathogens the world has ever seen.
To enter, tell us the most positive thing that’s come about during the COVID-19 pandemic for you.
Conditions of Entry
- This competition is open to all individuals, except for employees and immediate family members.
- The competition will run between the dates and times specified in the main information.
- Entries may only be submitted online and must answer the question posed at a minimum.
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Your Health or nominated judges.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Entrants warrant that they have all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property to Your Health and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
- Entrants provide an express license of the intellectual property to Your Health, so that information may be used for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Your Health reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where you reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Personal information is collected and handled in a way that complies with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act. The winner/s will be notified by email approximately 24 hours after the final decision is made.