Win a copy of The Heart Health Guide
The Mediterranean diet is the most researched, effective and accessible diet for dealing with a range of lifestyle diseases including cardiovascular disease (CVD).
In The Heart Health Guide, Dr Catherine Itsiopoulos provides practical advice, based on up-to- the-minute research, that will help readers understand their condition and improve their health via diet, along with input from leading doctors.
The Heart Health Guide is published by Pan Macmillan Australia, available now.
To enter, impress us with your top tips on how to maintain a healthy heart.
Conditions of Entry
- This competition is open to all individuals, except for employees and immediate family members.
- The competition will run between the dates and times specified in the main information.
- Entries may only be submitted online and must answer the question posed at a minimum.
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Your Health or nominated judges.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Entrants warrant that they have all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property to Your Health and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
- Entrants provide an express license of the intellectual property to Your Health, so that information may be used for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Your Health reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where you reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Personal information is collected and handled in a way that complies with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act. The winner/s will be notified by email approximately 24 hours after the final decision is made.