Win a copy of A Caring Life: An Inspirational Story from Keith Cox
A Caring Life is the inspirational story of a nursing trailblazer who has learnt firsthand the value of human connection and kindness, in challenging times and in everyday life – and the satisfaction of living a life of service and meaning.
Over the years, Keith has seen dramatic advances in medical treatment, as well as the limits of what medical intervention can achieve – which is why compassion and grace are his guiding principles, both on the ward and in his own life.
To enter, briefly share with us your inspirational story and how it changed your life. We will read them all, the most touching story will be selected by our competition judges as the winner!
Conditions of Entry
- This competition is open to all individuals, except for employees and immediate family members.
- The competition will run between the dates and times specified in the main information.
- Entries may only be submitted online and must answer the question posed at a minimum.
- Winners will be chosen at the discretion of Your Health or nominated judges.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition and that they will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- Entrants warrant that they have all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property to Your Health and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
- Entrants provide an express license of the intellectual property to Your Health, so that information may be used for promotional or advertising purposes.
- Your Health reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where you reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing a third party’s intellectual property rights, or if there has otherwise been a breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Personal information is collected and handled in a way that complies with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act. The winner/s will be notified by email approximately 24 hours after the final decision is made.