Victoria Street Surgery
139 Aurora Street
Temora NSW 2666
Telephone: 6978 0063 (All Hours)
Facsimile: 6978 0069
Dr Rodney J KURTZER
Dr Kurtzer has trained in the areas of Obstetrics and Anesthetics. In addition he has undertaken Postgraduate training in Paediatrics, Family Planning and Musculoskeletal Medicine. He has an active interest in minor surgery, acute sports injuries and counselling in personal crisis.
The surgery is open from 8.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday. Consultations are also available at the surgery on Saturday morning from 9.00 am and after hours subject to demand.
Please ring 6978 0063 for an appointment. If you need more time with Dr Kurtzer please advise the receptionist when you make your booking.
Urgent medical problems such as ears, eyes, acute pain and unwell small children will always be dealt with promptly. Please explain to the receptionist if you have an urgent medical need.
House calls will be available, by prior arrangement to the elderly and those too unwell to attend the surgery.
After Hours, should you require MEDICAL ADVICE ONLY, please call 69780063 and you can speak to Dr Kurtzer directly. This service is intended only for medical advice and not for the purpose of appointments or the discussion of results.
If you require URGENT MEDICAL CARE then please ring the Temora Hospital on 69800200. When the Doctor is absent or unavailable, you are advised to contact the Temora Hospital and the duty sister will be able to advise you.
Our staff, Narelle, Deb, Linda and Elizabeth are here to assist you with appointments, general enquiries and specialist referrals.
- We are committed to providing continuing and comprehensive care to all patients. Our philosophy is that General Practice is a partnership between patient and doctor and it is our goal to meet and obtain the best health outcome for each individual patient.
- We recognize the importance of the Social, Physical, Psychological and Spiritual state as all being key elements to ones state of health.
- Where we are not able to meet your needs, we will endevor to refer you to the most appropriate service.
- As part of our commitment to maintaining your health we would encourage regular health reviews to prevent illness or disease.
- Persons with established health problems for example diabetes, blood pressure or heart problems will be actively followed up by our recall system.
A list of our current fees is displayed at the surgery. Please discuss any difficulties in paying with the doctor as it is not our intention to cause hardship.