Your Health was first published in December 1996 as the only peer-reviewed health education newsletter in Australia. In the 22 years since we have grown into a recognised healthcare brand and deliver our content via traditional print and online mediums, including our website, e-newsletter and a widget which is embedded in the websites of Australian GPs.
Creating for Your Health
The visitors and readers of Your Health value its unique content and focus, so we have developed a policy not to include unsolicited links to external websites. We adhere to Google’s recommendations, and you should consider doing the same too!
That being said, we do encourage and consider sponsored posts that adhere to our publication criteria and brand vision. Articles that are well written (in a variety of styles), smartly researched and focus on healthy living and preventative health are prioritised.
Criteria for consideration are:
- We only publish material of value to our readers relevant to health promotion and preventative health.
- The content must be evergreen and not become outdated.
- All content must be unique (with the exception of some infographics) and not published anywhere else.
- All content must be evidence-based with relevant references/links included communicating trust and authenticity.
- Articles should be impartial, educational and not sales orientated.
- Links to gambling, alcohol and other drugs, sex sites, and any other websites deemed of low social value, at our discretion, will not be included.
Depending on your aims, we have 2 options available to you.
1. Sponsored Articles
If you are seeking to publish content whose aim is to promote a business or service that targets a similar audience as Your Health, you can submit Sponsored Content for consideration.
Sponsored content will be clearly displayed as Sponsored and advertisers will be provided with a link and biography. The content will be featured on the main page of Your Health and across our syndication network of GP surgeries who feature Your Health content.
The cost for publication of Sponsored Content is AU$500 + GST.
2. Corporate Sponsorship
If your intention is commercial in nature you may like to know that we provide sponsorship opportunities for our corporate partners in Australia and beyond.
Corporate sponsor packages include:
- Article in Your Health printed practice newsletter (circulation 55,000)
- Article featured on the Your Health website
- Syndication across GP websites throughout Australia
- Direct promotion to GP medical staff via printed newsletter and EDM
- Inclusion in Your Health widget
Please view our sponsorship prospectus for further details.