This healthy recipe is gluten free and is suitable for people with coeliac disease.
- 500g low fat fresh ricotta
- 100g low fat feta, crumbled
- 3 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 bunch fresh basil, finely shredded
- 375g grape tomatoes, halved
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Oil side and line with baking paper the base of 20cm springform tin.
- Beat ricotta, feta, eggs and garlic until smooth. Stir in basil.
- Put into prepared tin and smooth top. Arrange tomatoes on top cut-side up.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour or until set and golden.
- Cool completely before putting in fridge for at least1 hour to firm.
P serve: Energy 620kj; Protein 13g; Fat 9g; Saturated Fat 5g; Carbohydrate 2.5g
Coeliac Australia Gluten Free Recipe Book (3rd edition).
http://www.coeliac.org.au/coeliac-disease/recipes.html or phone Coeliac Australia on 1300 990 273.
Please note this information was correct at time of publication.
For up to date information, speak to your doctor.